Followers Gadget Wrong Display

Followers Gadget Wrong Display | Blogger Gadget Display |Followers Gadget


In Blogger Help Forum, a number of times I encountered questions regarding problems with Followers gadget profile display. Here are two examples:
I have added an image to my profile, it shows up on the dashboard, however when I check on blogs that I'm following,  no photo is shown.
My Follower name is wrong! On the blogs I follow, my real name is listed, instead of my Blogger nickname.
Most people assume that their Blogger profile is used in Followers gadget. Well that can be true, but not necessarily so. This is because you can change which profile to be used in the Followers gadget.
Back to the questions. To solve the above problems is a matter of selecting the “right” profile for each site that you follow.
  1. Go to Dashboard, under Reading List, towards the bottom there is a Manage button.manage
  2. Click that button and you will see a list of blogs you currently follow.settings
  3. Then click Settings link on the right of the blog that you have problem with.settings1
  4. In Settings you can choose which profile to be used in the Followers gadget. Click change to select a profile.settings2
  5. Click on the profile of your choice.
  6. View the profile gadget at the site to confirm.
  7. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment